What is X3DAUDIO1_7.DLL?
The X3DAudio1_7.dll file is included in the DirectX library installer. Games or Graphics Applications of Windows operating system use DirectX, so X3DAudio1_7.dll error occurs only when users use these programs. So if you get an error you will often encounter it mostly in the Game. Error missing file X3DAudio1_7.dll is one of the common file errors in Windows operating system.
Usually you will see the following error:
- The error of missing X3DAudio1_7.dll file occurs when Microsoft DirectX on your computer has problems such as Viruses, file errors, etc.. File X3DAudio1_7.dll as well as xinput1_3.dll, d3dx9 are files of DirectX. Games or Graphics Applications that Windows operating systems often use DirectX. So the missing X3DAudio1_7.dll error occurs only when you run this Graphical Game or Application.
- Error X3DAudio1_7.dll on Windows 10 is implicitly interpreted as a lack of DirectX library after installing Windows 10 or upgrading from Windows 8, 8.1 to Windows 10.
- This error also appears when you install a new Windows and forget to install the DirectX library that the Game or Graphics application requires.
- This error also appears when Games or Applications accidentally corrupt the X3DAudio1_7.dlll file of the DirectX library.
Introduction fixing X3DAUDIO1_7.DLL.
Step 1: Restart your computer if you haven't already. The x3daudio1_7.dll error can be a problem and a simple restart can fix it completely.
Step 2: Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Most likely updating to the latest version will fix the x3daudio1_7.dll not found error.
- Link download DirectX: here
Step 3: Assuming the latest version of DirectX from Microsoft doesn't fix the error, look for the DirectX installer on the game or application DVD or CD. Sometimes software developers include a copy if a game or program is using it.
Sometimes, though not often, the version of DirectX available on the disc is more suitable for the program than the latest version available from Microsoft.
Step 4: Uninstall and then reinstall the game or software. Something might have happened to the files in the program that worked with x3daudio1_7.dll and reinstalling might help.
Step 5: Restore the x3daudio1_7.dll file from the latest version of the DirectX software package. If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the x3daudio1_7.dll error, try extracting the file separately from the DirectX download package.
Step 6: Update the drivers for your video card. While this is not the most common solution, in some cases updating the driver for the video card on your computer can fix this DirectX problem.
How to update controller drivers: Press Windows + R to open the Run window. Type devmgmt.msc into the Run dialog box and click OK to open Device Manager. Then Find and double-click Sound, video and game controllers to bring up the hidden sub-list and Update it.
If you need help contact me. :)