Things to comply with before downloading games, installing software.
1. Check your PC configuration before downloading
A lot of people are not configured enough to play graphically games but still try to load the game. You should consider the computer configuration and game configuration required before downloading, to avoid crashing both the game and your computer (Actually, it's not that serious).
2. Turn off OneDrive
Those who use Windows 10, please note this. It causes lost of errors when you play the game. For example errors such as: just entering the game, it is logged out, using the LND launcher after pressing play game, the launcher will not be able to save.
3. Install the necessary software
- Steam: download here
- Microsoft Visual C++: download here
- NET Framework: download here
- DirectX: download here
- Graphics Card Driver: download here
- Guide to fix and fix the decompression errors
- Guide to fix and fix error 0xc000007b
- Guide to fix and fix errors d3dx9_43.dll
- Guide to fix and fix errors XINPUT1_3.dll
- Guide to fix and fix errors X3DAudio1_7.dll
- Guide to fix and fix errors MSVCR110.dll
- Guide to fix and fix errors VCOMP120.dll
- Guide to fix and fix errors XAPOFX1_5.dll