About this game
There is No Game: Dimensional Space" is a humorous Point & Click adventure (and only Point & Click!) That will take you on a journey you never asked to go through, through the dance silly and unexpected arcade arcade game.
- Fun Adventures A Point & Click. You can go ahead and reboot the controller on the rack.
- Amazingly flat 3D graphics. Completely flat. And there are pixels.
- Almost completely voiced. (There may be traces of a foreign accent here and there.)
- Solve puzzles that require you to think outside the box.
- Suggestion system is included because you cannot think "outside the box" ...
- In short, MMORPG, you will have enough time to complete the REALLY cool games.
- Explore the top 10 walls. The fourth will surprise you!
- There is no motion sickness, which is quite noticeable for people who are not related to virtual reality.
- There are many bugs ... but there should be.
- And many other surprises!
Have you heard of the winner of 2015 Construct Jam in the category "No game" yet?
Strong! Play Battle of Duty instead of clicking on the picture below to try this weird, completely pointless video game.
You can buy this game here: There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension
- Name: There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
- Developer: Draw Me A Pixel
- Publisher: Draw Me A Pixel
- Release date: 6 Aug, 2020
Notice when installing
- Extract files
- Crack if needed
- Play game and have fun with There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension ^_^
Link download game free google drive
- OS: Windows 7,10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4-8 GB RAM
- Graphics:Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB