Download WARRIORS OROCHI 4 free full crack, cracked PC. You can download free WARRIORS OROCHI 4 for free download Google Drive, One Drive, Direct Link, Torrent for PC with faster link download free. The supreme "WARRIORS OROCHI" experience is here! The definitive installment of the "WARRIORS OROCHI 4", featuring all the content of the WARRIORS OROCHI 4: The Ultimate Upgrade Pack, is available now.
Trailer - Screenshots this game
About this game
The incomparable "Champions OROCHI" experience is here!
The authoritative portion of the "Champions OROCHI 4", highlighting all the substance of the WARRIORS OROCHI 4: The Ultimate Upgrade Pack, is accessible at this point.
■ About WARRIORS OROCHI 4:
- Dream joint effort between characters of SAMURAI WARRIORS and DYNASTY WARRIORS
- The biggest list of playable characters: 170 interesting characters!
- New Magic activity and controlled up Musou assaults!
- New startling and enthralling characters!
■ About WARRIORS OROCHI 4: The Ultimate Upgrade Pack
- The universe of WARRIORS OROCHI 4 is extended with the expansion of new characters Gaia and Hades, who are here to reveal some insight into the inquiries left unanswered in the fundamental story.
- Recognizable countenances from Koei Tecmo games: Achilles, Joan of Arc and Ryu Hayabusa join the fight!
- Upgraded Musou activity, highlighting the expansion of the new Sacred Treasure trade, and Musou Switch Combo frameworks!
- New replayability components: Infinity and Challenge modes!
Long time fan of Musou. Have been playing since DW4 on the PS2. In my opinion, this is by far the best out of any Warriors franchise game in terms of pure gameplay. Never before has gameplay felt so smooth and fun. But it does have its weaknesses.
- The Good -
- Combat is fast paced, extremely satisfying and destructive. It's still the combat you know and love from WO3, DW8 or SW4.
- Every character now gets to use a sacred treasure to perform magical attacks. While holding the shoulder button, you can use Normal, Charge or Musou to cast a special attack unique to that category of treasure. It robs DW characters from their 2nd musou attack, and SW characters from their special attacks, but it was a worthwhile sacrifice as magic adds a lot of combo opportunities and destructiveness to every characters moveset. You can also summon a horse at any time by holding the shoulder button and pressing jump.
- Absolutely insane amount of characters. 170 playable from other games, including 6 new ones for WO4. DW characters all use their DW8 moveset, so there's no need to worry about that DW9 garbage.
- Amazing port. Runs at a constant 60 fps with only a single crash in my entire playtime.
- Graphics are great.
- I found the story to be pretting engaging for a Warriors game. You don't need to have played the previous WO games to follow it, it has short summaries for previous stories and the way the story starts basically gives you a clean slate anyways.
- No clone characters whatsoever. Even characters that use the same weapon have very different movesets.
- With all the WO mechanics plus the new magic system, the combos are potentially limitless. The amount of time you can extend a combo for is ridiculous.
- The OK -
- The music is a step down from previous games in my opinion. It's not bad, but none of it has been particularly memorable for me besides the Camp theme, which I only remember because you hear it constantly.
- The Bad -
- The grind in this game is insane. Characters level up as you play, which unlocks new moves and stat boosts, and it's very important to be a high level otherwise you'll get completely trounced on the later levels. To level up a character, you can either play as them (very slow), send them on a training mission (makes them unplayable for 3 battles, they will come back later being fifteen-ish levels higher. Very slow), or spend Growth points to level them up manually. You obtain Growth points by finishing a level, with the level difficulty and objectives adding a multiplier to how many gain points you get. The problem lies with the fact that when you unlock a new character, they'll be Lvl 1. You're still unlocking new characters late in the game where the recommended level is something like Lvl 44. The amount of Growth points needed to quickly level someone to be playable on late levels is ridiculous. Either you grind for Growth points, or keep sending them on training missions, which will take AGES either way.
- You don't start with all the characters, of course. Certain characters, including fan favourites like Gan Ning, Xiahou Dun or Zhou Tai don't get unlocked until quite llate in the story. Lu Bu himself doesn't even get unlocked until the 3rd last level. Waiting so long to play the poster boy of the DW series is unacceptable, imo. If you have a favourite that doesn't get unlocked until later on, you're screwed.
- Balancing has always been an issue in DW games and no surprise that it's the same here. You can get comboed into oblivion and strong officers later on in the game will make mincemeat out of you, no matter what difficulty you're playing on. Musou attacks seem to have taken a hit and feel very weak now. Some characters have extremely strong musous and some have incredibly weak musous, which is how its always been, but now all of them feel a bit nerfed across the board. Health and musou drops are few and far between, there are no boxes sitting around to break for a pick-me-up.
- Not much content to speak of. There are no additional modes besides the story mode. There's an online PVP mode, but no one plays that, and to be frank, who even wants to? This is not the kind of game that does well in a PVP setting.
- Deification (a special powered up state that replaces rage) is only an option for a few designated characters, which sucks for you if you don't like m/any of them. Me included. The only deified characters I used were Nobunaga Oda, Lu Bu and Zhao Yun.
- Camp from WO3 is replaced by a menu screen, and the dialogue between characters is entirely replaced by text and static images. Takes a bit away from the presentation.
You can buy this game now: WARRIORS OROCHI 4
- Name: WARRIORS OROCHI 4
- Genre: Action, Story,...
- Developer: KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
- Publisher: KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
- Release date: 16 Oct, 2018
Notice when installing
- Extract files
- Crack if needed
- Play this game and have fun with freefull-xyz
Get link free download
All link you can download this game in here:
Link Google Drive:
- OS: Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Processor: Core i5 Gen 2
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660
- Storage: 25 GB
- Additional Notes: DirectX 11
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Core i7 Gen 3
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960
- Storage: 25 GB
- Additional Notes: DirectX 11